Barbados Conference Services Limited (BCSL)
Barbados Conference Services Limited (BCSL), established by the Government of Barbados as a limited liability company, is the management company of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC), a state-of-the-art facility with over 100,000 square feet of floor space and ultra-modern amenities.
BCSL’s role is to aggressively market and efficiently manage LESC as the premier meeting and event facility in the Caribbean. In addition, the Company provides event management services and technical services for conferences and exhibitions held at other venues locally; and in the case of technical services, regionally.
Mission & Vision
To become the No. 1 choice in the Caribbean for hosting and managing meeting and events with highly skilled, service oriented personnel, cutting edge technology and a reputation for excellence working as a unified team to ensure financial viability.
We are a dynamic management company known for providing world-class meeting and event facilities and for creating, managing and delivering experiences that bring people together in completely enriching and positively unforgettable ways.
- To promote LESC as the venue of choice by working closely with business partners to develop and execute targeted campaigns to promote creative, innovative and affordable packages to remain competitive and increase market share.
- To differentiate itself from its competitors and improve the overall operations to move the business to operational self-reliance.
- To grow the business by 3% annually.
- To increase business on the regional and international market by 3% annually.
- Plan, upgrade and maintain appropriate infrastructure that meets the needs of our customers.
- Continue retrofitting and upgrading lights and fixtures throughout the facility to reduce the facility’s carbon footprint and operating cost.
- To maintain a service quality rating of 90% and over at all levels of the company on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain Management Practices that ensure the company meets its Health and Safety obligations.
- To keep pace with technological advances to meet customers’ demands and in keeping with the international standards.
- Act as a good employer by providing equal employment opportunities, good and safe working conditions and opportunities for individual career development for all employees.