Caribbean Aircraft Handling
Caribbean Aircraft Handling, was formed to cater to the growing demand for quality and competitive ground handling services at the Grantley Adams International Airport. As the premier airport services provider in Barbados, Caribbean Aircraft Handling employs over 300 persons dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in the art of service delivery.
“To be the market leader through consistent quality and exemplary Aviation Services.”
We are committed to being the preferred provider of a selection of quality aviation services to internationally accepted standards that consistently meet and exceed our customer expectations in a safe and secure environment that supports excellence, productivity and profitability.
Fairness - Employees and customers alike are treated with equanimity and dignity;
Integrity - Doing the right thing, understanding and implementing what is honest and just;
Respect - Encouraging respect within the organization with the view that every worker is seen as an individual with fundamental worth;
Service - Performing a duty which transcends to respect and dignity;
Teamwork - Together each other achieves more; CAH is a team working together towards a common goal;
Corporate Goals and Objectives
- Meet and/or exceed our customers’ expectations
- Conduct business in a safe, secure and productive environment
- Operate a team of highly trained, efficient, and productive employees
- Foster a culture where respect for the individual, innovation, integrity, and accountability are evident.
- Customer Service
- Introducing Customer Service Training Programs that will have a positive effect on staff and assist them in understanding the following:
- The importance of high quality customer service;
- How to turn complaints into opportunities;
- The art of listening to customers;
- The difference between assertiveness and good Customer Service;
- Effective Customer Communication;
- Working closely with our Airlines to ensure that our staff are familiar with their product so as to offer better customer service;
- Internal Customer Relations.